28 Jul Weekly Link Roundup. No.23 Latest Web Design and Marketing Links
Few really nice posts on this week’s list. Learn how you can find out if your WordPress website got hacked. Also a great step by step beginner guide on howto setup a WordPress website.
- The Ultimate Small Business Guide to Digital Marketing ROI – Learn the basics of Digital Marketing ROI.
- The Non-Annoying Guide to Social Selling in 2017 – Social selling is about leveraging your social network to find the right prospects with whom to build trust, nurture relationships, and ultimately achieve your sales goals. Learn how to use social selling without being annoying.
- Content Promotion Strategies: The Shortcut to Traffic – Learn some of the ways to promote your content to drive more traffic to your blog.
(Source: Ignitemycompany.com )
- Ultimate Step by Step Guide on How to Make a Website in 2017 – Another great post from WPBeginner. This guide covers all the basics you will need to setup and build a WordPress website.
(Source: WPBgeginner.com )
- 12 Signs That Your WordPress Site is Hacked – Just this week some of my WordPress websites got hacked. I had to use Wordfence plugin, which I highly recommend, to scan my website to find maliscious files. This article can help you figure out if y our site might have been compromised.
(Source: WPBeginner.com )
- Top 10 Free Photoshop Alternatives to Express Your Artistic Side – Adobe Cloud can be pricy for some. Luckily there are many options, including free programs that can be used in place of photoshop. In this list you’ll find 10 free photoshop alternatives.