07 Jul Weekly Link Roundup. No.20 Latest Web Design and Marketing Links
In this week’s roundup you’ll find excellent articles and guidelines to help you optimize your content marketing and make your emails achieve higher conversions. There is also a great analysis of headlines from Buzzsumo to help write better titles.
- 15 Strategies for Incorporating SEO Best Practices into Your Content Marketing – Learn how intertwined SEO and content are, and how content can impact your search presence, are the first steps in incorporating SEO best practices into your content marketing. (Source: sujanpatel.com/ )
- Email Marketing Guidelines for High Conversions in 2017 – Email is still a big part of any marketer toolkit. Actually, a study by VentureBeat in January 2016 found that email marketing has the highest ROI out of all marketing channels. See what you can do to ensure you get the best results from your email campaigns.(Source: kameleoon.com )
- Buzzsumo Analyzed 100 Million Headlines. Here’s What They Learned – It is difficult to overstate the importance of headlines. A good headline can entice and engage your audience to click, to read, and to share your content. Buzzsumo analyzed 100 million article headlines to see which ones work the best (Source: buzzsumo.com)
- 15 Essential Tools Every Ambitious Blogger Needs – It’s important for bloggers to use tools to make their lives less hectic. Here’s a list of 15 tools every ambitious blogger needs to excel in their craft and business. (Source: hostgator.com)
- How to write proposals that win clients – There is no greater feeling than when a prospect accepts a proposal and gives you the green light for a new project. Learn how to write a winning proposal to get the job(Source: godaddy.com)