30 Jun Weekly Link Roundup. No.19 Latest Web Design and Marketing Links
On this week’s list, you’ll find many excellent marketing posts and resources. Learn how to do keyword research and write a compelling email subject lines. Find out how to grow your Twitter following and increase your email open click rate.
In addition, you’ll find a nice list of time tracking tools and the tools to help you pick the best colors for your project.
- How to Do SEO Keyword Research in 2017 – Keyword research is more important now than ever. Knowing what keywords you should target is vital to your website’s success. In this post, find out top seven ways of finding the best keywords for your website(Source: longtailpro.com)
- 39 Battle-Tested Cold Email Subject Lines That Will Help You Get Anyone’s Attention – How can you make sure your email gets opened? One way is to write a compelling cold email subject line that stand out in even the most cluttered inbox.(Source: propellercrm.com)
- Marketing Mix Is Key To A Successful Marketing Plan – Learn about marketing mix and see how various elements contribute to a better reach of marketing objectives. (Source: fieldboom.com )
- 14 Powerful Tactics to Increase Your Email Click-Through Rates – Getting high email click-through rates is really important, and not just because it’s frustrating to spend time building an email that no one clicks. Here are 14 proven strategies to help you do just that.(Source: aweber.com)
- 10 Essential Tips for Naming Your Brand or Start Up Business – The name of your brand needs to perfectly represent your vision in just one or two words. Here are few essential tips to help you pick the perfect name. (Source: justcreative.com)
- 20 Best Twitter Marketing Tips for Growing Your Followers – Check out this article and discover 20 amazing Twitter marketing tips that are meant for this exact purpose. Browse through all of these carefully-picked articles and start your Twitter marketing strategy. (Source: line25.com )
- 20 Best Color Palette Generators for Web Designers – Great list of tools that help you pick colors for your website or your next project. (Source: line25.com )
- 10 of this year’s best invoicing and time tracking apps – Nice list of time tracking tools. (Source: Web Designer Newsletter )