12 May Weekly Link Roundup. No.15 Latest Web Design and Marketing Links
Another week full of great posts. This week links include a post with excellent keyword research tools, tutorials how to get more leads and also how to optimize your content by Matthew Woodward. Matt is a really amazing writer, who always publishes well-researched, very detailed marketing posts. Definitely, check out his website and signup for his newsletter. I always learn something new when I read his tutorials.
There are also links to cool freebies and tools for better font pairings.
- The Content Optimization Hack to Double Your Blog’s Traffic – Do you know how much traffic you are losing if you are ignoring content optimization? This post shows how to double your blog’s traffic in one month. Great and very detailed article by Matthew Woodward. (Source: matthewwoodward.co.uk)
- 5 Popular Blog Post Topics That Everyone Loves to Share – If you’re a content marketer of any type, you know how crucial it is for your blog posts to make a splash. Your content must be shared if you want to increase site traffic. Neil Patel shares 5 blog post types that get the most clicks and shares. (Source: Quicksprout.com)
- How To Generate Quality Leads For Your Business Using WordPress – Whether you manage a brick and mortar store selling food, run your own veterinary practice, or run an e-commerce store, to generate more revenue you’ll need to take action. This article will show exactly what you need to do to get more leads. (Source: webhostingplanguide.com)
- 5 Podcast Episodes That Will Make You a Better Agency Leader – Podcast are great. Here are 5 agency growth podcasts that give tactical, practical advice how to grow your agency. (Source: hubspot.com)
- 31+ Creative Keyword Research Tools – 31+ Creative Keyword Research Tools that You Might Not Have Heard of. Here are a few Google keyword planner alternatives that you may want to consider when doing keyword research. (Source: WebDeveloperEtc.com)
- 40 web design freebies to make your life easier – A fantastic selection of free resources for your web design projects. On this page you’ll find UI kits, followed by free icons, free fonts, and free ebooks. (Source: Creativebloq.com)
- 7 Free Tools for Selecting Font Pairings – Pairing fonts doesn’t have to be a lengthy guess-and-check process when you have the right tools at your fingertips. Here are 7 great tools to help you find the perfect font combination. (Source: Blog.hubspot.com)
- 10 WordPress Plugins to Turn Your Site Into an SEO Powerhouse – Another great post from Neil Patel. Neil is on fire when it comes to marketing. He creates so many amazing posts it’s hard to keep up. In this article, he discusses 10 WordPress plugins that can help turn your site into an SEO powerhouse. (Source: Blog.hubspot.com)