05 May Weekly Link Roundup. No.14 Latest Web Design and Marketing Links
This week I want to focus on freelancing. Knowing how design and build websites and code is only one small part of being a successful freelancer. You must also know how to find and attract quality clients.
In this roundup of links, you’ll find a lot of gems on the topic of freelancing. Great post from Brennan Dunn from Doubleyourfreelancing, free ebooks on how to grow your agency from Getflywheel and much more.
- How To Start A Freelancing Business That Won’t Fail – Great article from Brennan Dunn for web professionals on how to make sure they never run out of clients: (Source: doubleyourfreelancing.com)
- How to find freelance design work – Another great article on how to find work as a freelancer. Discover seven sure-fire ways to find more freelance design clients, and build your personal brand on the side.(Source: weblow.com)
- 6 free ebooks that’ll help scale your web design agency – These six free ebooks from Getflywheel will help you expand your design and development business in the most effortless of ways. (Source: getflywheel.com)
- How to Get Thousands of Leads from Quora in Five Months – There are many ways to find new clients. Learn how to drive traffic from question and answer website, Quora.(Source: sumo.com)
- How to Make Passive Income Online in 2017 – Sometimes diversifying your income can be a great way to bring in some cash when the freelancing is slow. Explore some of the ways you can make some cash on the side. (Source: tutsplus.com)
- The Definitive Guide to Getting Clients with Cold Email – If you do it right, cold emailing is a highly effective means of generating leads and driving conversions. Read on to become a cold email master. (Source: hubstuff.com)
- 10 cold email tips to get 60,000 signups – 10 techniques for writing killer cold emails. (Source: medium.com)
- SEO Tips for 2017: 39 Experts Share their insights on SEO – Need advice on how to improve your SEO in 2017? Check out these SEO tips from top SEO marketerng experts (Source: mytasker.com)
- 12 Free Design Tools for Making Visual Content – Great list of free design tools to help you save time when you need to create visuals for your website. I use many of these, including Canva and Invision. Also some lesser known apps, like Sproutsocial (Source: aweber.com)
- 10 Free Google Chrome Extensions Every Entrepreneur Should Install – The following are the best Chrome extensions for scrappy entrepreneurs (Source: shopify.com)