24 Mar Weekly Link Roundup. No.10 Latest Web Design and Marketing Links
I hope you had a wonderful and productive week! As always I spent this week scouring the web looking for the best articles, tutorials, and links related to online web design and online marketing.
This week, the list includes articles on how to build your email list, what you need to do when your website rankings dropped and a nice guide on how to produce content on a shoestring budget.
I hope you like the links and please don’t forget to share the post with others.
Online Marketing & SEO
- 105 ways to build your email list – Tips, tactics, and best practices – Nice list of strategies, tips, tools, and ideas to help you find viable, interested consumers to add to your email subscriber list. (via Vertical Response)
- Rules To Make Your Emails 10X Better – These three strategies will turn you into a master of short emails. Reap the benefits of prospecting emails by making these improvements. (via Hubspot)
- 7 Reasons Your Rankings Dropped and What You Can Do To Reverse It – Here are the top 7 reasons for a sudden ranking drop, with a list of symptoms, recovery tips, and prevention methods for each (via Link Assistant)
- Content Marketing On a Shoestring Budget – Well researched article with tools, tips, and strategies for carrying out a content campaign on a budget. If you want your brand to stand out, grow your audience, and gain links so you can climb the search results, then this guide is for you. (via Shopify)
- Ultimate SEO Guide 2017 for Blogs, Business & eCommerce Sites – This Ultimate SEO Guide covers following topics: Keyword research, on-page seo, off-page seo, e-commerce seo, and seo copyrighting hacks. Very relevant and useful (via Templatemonster)
- Podcasts for Designers & Developers 2017 – List of podcasts for web designers and developers to keep you updated about the latest industry news and developments.(via DDTomorrow)
- How To Create a Web Design Style Guide – In-depth look on how to create a usable web design style guide for your projects. (via Designmodo)
- Top Places to Find the Best Free Stock Photos – Here is a nice list of websites where you can find great stock images at no cost. Happy hunting! (via Designmodo)
Freelancing & Productivity
- 3 Tips To Land High-Paying Gigs As A Freelancer – Learn how to stand out as a freelancer and consistently land high-paying gigs (via Forbes.com)
- Top 10 Note-taking Apps for 2017 – Here are the top 10 note-taking applications for 2017. Compare features, read recommendations and see how they stack up. (via Medium)
- 64 Affordable Small Business Marketing Tools – A list of 64 small business marketing tools to help you avoid marketing overload (via Wordstream)