15 Dec Guide to Creating Visually Appealing Content on The Web. Tools & Infographic
How can you make your content stand out from millions of other articles and blog posts on the web? One of the things you can do to ensure your blog post gets noticed is to include beautiful graphics that grab people’s attention.
In addition to having a great copy, it’s also important to have amazing visuals to attract users and increase clicks. No one wants to read or share a boring blog post that contains nothing but the text. People’s eyes are automatically drawn to beautiful images and graphics, that’s one of the main reason, Pinterest and Instagram are so popular and experiencing exponential growth. People love visual content and beautiful photos. It’s even more important now because you can share your blog on numerous social media and when you do you can also include the main graphic with your post which will either grab attention and result in more clicks or will be ignored and will get no traffic for you. You simply can’t ignore the fact that web is a visual media and if you want to succeed you must create content that is visually well presented.
That is why you want to make your blog posts are not only well written but are also visually appealing with many beautiful graphics that will grab user attention and will make them want to check out your post.
Take a look at this infographic that will show what you can do to make your posts more visually appealing.
Visual Content Tools
Also here are popular visual content tools that can help you add amazing graphics to your blog:
- Easelly and Piktochart – help with creating infographics
- Slidely & Slideshare – for creating slide presentations
- Canva – my favorite. Online app for adding cool text, shapes and images to create beautiful visuals. You can choose from many templates for all types of graphics (blog posts, social media, presentations, etc).
- Adobe Spark – Similar to Canva, but this one is from Adobe. Choose a template, modify and download for your use. You can choose from many templates designed for social media with lots of cool text effects.
- PicMonkey – this is a nice online tool to enhance your photos. It’s important to make sure all your photos are eye catching and grab attention. PicMonkey allows you to add all kind of effects to your photos.
- BeFunky – another graphic creation app. Choose from numerous templates (greeting cards, social media graphics, event graphics, etc), change text and make other edits and once you’re done, you can download finished graphic and add it to your post or the website.