We always looking for new and fresh content and are happy to publish articles contributed by guest bloggers on topics of web design, web development, seo and online marketing.
Writing a guest blog post is a great way to share what’s on your mind, to reach new audience and to let people know who you are.
If you’re Web/Graphic Designer or a SEO/Web Marketer and would like to share your knowledge or expertise with the readers of Big Apple Media, please contact us on how to submit your post for our consideration.
We always looking to showcase new voices via our user and expert bloggers and we’re happy to consider your writing for publication on our site. We are interested in blog posts that are engaging, informative, entertaining, unique, personal, educational, persuasive and, above all – original.
In exchange, we’ll give you a DO follow the link in your article or in your author bio.
Currently, we accept articles, tutorials, and infographics related to the following categories:
– Most of our posts are about 500 to 1000 words long. The posts must be informative, objective and useful to the readers of this website and must not be commercial or self-promotional as a whole.
– Your article can be in any readable format, text, html or pdf
– Feel free to submit a photo related to the post. We reserve the right not to publish the photo if deemed unnecessary or images inappropriate.
– The post must be grammatically correct and well-written.
– Include a short bio — between 35 to 60 words with your links to help with SEO and your marketing. We’re happy to link to your website, Amazon book page or Facebook or Twitter account if you like.
– Bloggers should fully disclose any and all past and present commercial relationships to companies and people mentioned in their post.
Submission is subject to review by Big Apple Media staff and does not guarantee automatic publication on Big AppleMedia website.
By submitting your post to Big Apple Media, you are granting permission for Big Apple Media editor to edit your post.
We have the right to change, delete or update any content added by the users to this site.
If you don’t agree and would like your site or information to be removed please contact us.
If your article meets our guidelines, we’ll publish it on our site with proper credit and links and share it on all of our social media networks.
We strive to keep content on this site informative and spam-free to benefit our users. Unfortunately, if we find your content too commercial or too self-promotional, badly written or not fitting the nature or quality of our site, we will modify it or unpublish it to fit website rules and criteria.
If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.